The General Secretariat of the Universidad Industrial de Santander in exercise of the functions entrusted to it in Article 3 of the Agreement of the Superior Council No. 01 of 2022, which approves the call for the process of appointment of the Rector of the Universidad Industrial de Santander for the period 2022 – 2025, related to the receipt of nominations of candidates for the position of Rector, hereby informs the University community and those interested in participating in the aforementioned appointment process, the following aspects:
1. To facilitate the process of receiving nominations of candidates to the e-mail account of the General Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org, a single folder should be sent, nominated with the full name of the applicant, containing six files duly foliated and named as follows:
1.Letter: Letter of nomination addressed to the UNIVERSIDAD INDUSTRIAL DE SANTANDER expressing the free and informed will to be registered as a
candidate for the appointment as Rector of the Universidad Industrial de Santander. PDF format;
Resume: Resume, together with the supports considered pertinent to demonstrate that they comply with the requirements and qualities demanded. PDF format;
3.PlanGestion: Proposed Management Plan. PDF format;
4.Photo: Document type color photo, white background, .JPG image format;
Delegate: Communication in which a personal delegate is designated, who will act as overseer during the procedure of designation of the rector. The following may not be overseers
members of the Superior or Academic Council. PDF format;
6.Declaration: Declaration made under oath of not being incurs in any cause of inability or incompatibility of constitutional or legal order. PDF Format.
In case the folder with the files exceeds the limit supported by the University’s mail server (approximately 20 Mb), the applicant must send them through a link to a document storage service (Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.) in the previously mentioned order.
2. Once the application has been received, no later than the following day, the General Secretariat will acknowledge receipt by electronic communication, indicating the date of downloading of the information, the number of files and the number of files to be sent, as well as the number of files to be sent.
the information, the number of files and the total number of pages of each file sent as an attachment.
After the date of downloading and prior to the closing date and time established for the nomination of candidates, any modification to the information received must be reported to the General Secretariat by e-mail,
must be reported to the General Secretariat at email@example.com who will again acknowledge receipt of the documents according to the guidelines already established.
3. For publicity purposes, the General Secretariat, at the close of each day foreseen for registration, shall inform by means of a publication on the Institutional Web Portal, about the nominations received on the corresponding day, indicating the complete name of the applicant.
4. After four o’clock in the afternoon (4:00 p.m.) on February 11, 2022, the General Secretariat will publish on the institutional Web Portal, in the microsite destined for the process of designation of the rector of the University for the period 2022-2025, the totality of the registered applicants together with the number of files and the respective folios.
5. On February 16, 2022, publish the list of candidates for the position of rector of the UIS who meet the requirements established in the call.
6. On February 24, 2022, the final list of candidates will be published, including:
name, photo, academic background; the name of the overseer and the link to the respective Management Plan. NEWSLETTER No. 1.pdf