The Universidad Industrial de Santander, UIS, invites those interested in being part of the team that will support the formative process of the Learning Route 2 of the ICT Mission 2022 project, to participate in the OPEN PUBLIC CALL No. 010 OF 2022.
The following profiles are required to form the team of professionals:
• Programming Trainers: Professionals with basic core knowledge in Systems Engineering, Telematics and related fields. Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications and related fields.
• Education. Mathematics, statistics and related fields. Physics. Mechanical engineering and related fields. Electrical engineering and related fields. Biomedical and related engineering. Chemical engineering and related fields.
• English Trainers: Professionals with basic core knowledge in education, modern languages, literature, linguistics and related fields.
• Personal Skills Trainers: Professionals in Administration. Industrial engineering and related fields. Social Communication, Journalism and related fields. Psychology. Sociology and related fields, Social Work and related fields.
• Follow-up professionals: Professionals in Social Work or Psychology.
• Programming Tutors: University students in the last two semesters in the basic nuclei of knowledge in Systems Engineering, Telematics and related fields. Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications and related fields.
For more information, interested persons may access the following link: https://www.uis.edu.co/procesos_contratacion/contratacion/listaProcesos.jsp?agno=2022&proceso=Licitaciones&estado=Curso#, where they will find in the VOLUME I section the general conditions of the call. Also, in the VOLUME II section you will find the requirements, activities to be performed and other technical specifications for each profile.