The Universidad Industrial de Santander is pleased to inform you that enrollment is now open for the VI cohort of the Master in Informatics for Education (MIE).
The Master’s Degree in Informatics for Education is aimed at preschool, elementary, and middle school teachers and other professionals interested in training as research professors with the ability to investigate, reflect, and act in their educational context, creatively incorporating the available computer resources.
In this context, the training of the Master’s Degree in Informatics for Education will revolve around the integration of pedagogical knowledge, research knowledge, technological knowledge, and the disciplinary knowledge of each participant.
The program, conceived from the interdisciplinary work between the schools of Systems Engineering and Computer Science, Education and the Institute of Regional Projection and Distance Education – IPRED, has qualified registration granted by the Ministerio de Educación Nacional in the area of Educational Sciences according to Resolution 19802 of October 18, 2016.
– Level of education: Master’s Degree.
– SNIES Code: 105930
– Qualified registration: Resolution Ministerio de Educación 19802 of October 18, 2016.
– Addressed to: The Master’s Degree in Informatics for Education, given its objects of study and fields of application, is an educational offer for professionals from different areas of knowledge.
– Duration of the program: four (4) semesters
– Mode: Distance (in-person and virtual meetings).
– Schedule: Fridays from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 pm. – 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
– Coordinator: Prof. Hugo Hernando Andrade Sosa. More information about the program and the registration process is available here.